понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

craig olson sports




The Show was really good- I got to have fairy floss, a snowcone and an icecream, and thatrsquo;s all I needed to be happy. I spent ten bucks throwing darts at balloons to win a crappy toy that has holes in it, and bought a twisty wind catcher thing for $2. Friday night was the best because my mum and I got pretty damn tipsy and annoyed the hell out of Dad, who wasnrsquo;t drinking. The fireworks were good, and I got some good pictures of them on my phone. Pity about the showbags, though- therersquo;s no way Irsquo;m paying $4 for six Bertie Beetles when I can get over twenty for the same price at a supermarket.

I had one of the most fun nights Irsquo;ve had all year last Tuesday. My housemate and I went out with her friend and her friends to the park and fed bread to possums. Theyrsquo;re so cute And you can get close enough to pat them. All the guys were nutters, which was great fun.�

Irsquo;m gonna be the Marketing Co-ordinator for the Law Club next year. God knows why I put my hand up for it, but I think all the job requires is attending meetings and making posters. And it should look good on my resume.

Another good thing that happened is that I got 32/40 for my PPL Workbook, and apparently the highest mark across both campuses was 34. And everyone else was complaining about how badly they went. So I can breathe a sigh of relief for that exam at least. Just hope I do that well in my Constitutional essay.

I found a gig I really want to go to. Itrsquo;s called Chill Island Festival, and itrsquo;s on Churchill Island off Phillip Island. Therersquo;s someone for everyone- Pete Murray for my mum, Josh Pyke for me (YAY), and Ash Grunwald for my dad. Pity we canrsquo;t afford it, although I am trying to convince my parents to use the child bonus thing for it. My mum was all for it when she was drunk ;)

Speaking of Josh Pyke, I will die when I see the video for his next single. It involves Josh in a guitar boat Itrsquo;s a guitar made by Maton, and itrsquo;s a boat, and Josh is riding in it. Irsquo;ve got it for my desktop picture at the moment- itrsquo;s awesome I also went psycho seeing him presenting at the Arias, which were really good. The Presets were phenomenal.

Gotta go to work now.

Light and Love,
VaughnJess


craig olson sports, craig orig, craig origin, craig orrock p.



Комментариев нет: